2.12.2009

Brady and Nicole. Married.

These two were fun. Too bad we didn't get to spend more time together. It rained, it shined. And was all-together a fabulous day. Brady and Nicole, best of luck on building an awesome life together!
*Edited to add: I've had some requests to give more history on how I know the people I'm photographing. In an effort to keep the people who mean the most to me in my life happy, I will oblige. So. Brady's dad is a football coach for the Alta High school football team. A few years ago I took some pictures at one of the sophomore football games. Brady's dad remembered me and referred them to me. Thanks Coach Casaday!*









It was tough to choose a favorite, but I think this one wins. I just like it.


































And I really like this one too.
































1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I love the close up kissing picture taken from a low angle. It's about 1/3 of the way down. I tried to remember the other favorites, but I can't keep ttrack of them all. Also the close up of her kissing him and he's looking at you. Sweet pictures!