2.25.2010

Jade. Senior Pictures.

I can't believe it's been 13 years since I was a senior in highschool. I still feel like I'm 17 even if I do have 3 kids.
This is Jade. She's a senior. I've known her since she was a baby which should make me feel old, but again, I still feel 17.....
Anyway, she's beautiful. And really didn't want to get her pictures taken, but her mom still has a little bit of control over her. :) She was a sport. We went fast. And she's very easy to photograph.
Any seniors out there--it's about time to get your senior pics done. And I promise I won't make you do anything lame. Quick and easy. Seriously.


































1 comment:

kristin said...

when the heck did you have time to do this??? Your amazing and crazy all at the same time! You are supposed to declare maternity leave for like 6 months!!