2.18.2010

Random.

I said I'd blog every day. And I am. But my laptop got attacked by spyware today. So I've been running a scan. 8 hours later it's still going. Apparently I have a lot of files on my computer.
So I can't access any pictures right now. Instead, I bring you an installment of "what's on my mind." Always a treat.

**'Survivor' is the best tv show ever. Ever.
**My newborn hates the car. And by hate, I mean he screams. Screams until he coughs and then chokes and then gasps for air. And then starts screaming again. It's awful.
**I have to eat a piece of chocolate after every meal. Even breakfast. It's weird and not a habit I'm proud of.
**I ran 2 days ago for the first time in about a year. I'm terribly out of shape and still sore from my 30 minute walk/very slow jog.
**I'm starving. All the time. I guess a product of breastfeeding.
**Carter's crying. As usual this time of night. Time to attend to the more important things in life! Back again tomorrow.

No comments: