3.01.2009

Bring on spring.

Last fall we spent a weekend in sin-city. And spent an entire Saturday watching 4 different soccer games. Because all four kids from this family play soccer. And their parents coach 3 of the 4 teams. Complete craziness.
I'm soooo ready for spring sports to start! YEAH!

**If you have kids that play sports, e-mail me for a sports pricing sheet (with no obligations of course--I'm not an obligations sort of person), and samples of posters.**

**If you want to book a session for early spring/summer, e-mail me soon. My Saturdays fill up fast with sports.**

**I promise this is my last "starred" sentence. I tell people to e-mail me instead of call, because it's easier to get ahold of me that way. I don't always answer phone numbers I don't recognize (don't act like you don't do it too) and if I do, one of my girls will inevitably start screaming in the background. So e-mail it is. But you can always try me on the phone. You might get a shrieking surprise on the other end.** End of stars. Enjoy the post.














Love this one.










And this little guy got a hat-trick plus one. Sweet.





2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

WOW! Those are such awesome action shots! AMAZING!

Jess said...

Oh my heck its the same in our family. We didn't coach last year because it's complete craziness but then we end up doing it all anyways.

So. are you playing on any teams? If not you should come play with our co-ed team. It's tons of fun!!!