3.21.2009

I need a nap.

My husband is just getting over strep. My 2 yr. old has an ear infection and a "foreign body" in her ear which we can't get out until the infection is gone. The doctor (who happens to be my dad) said it didn't look like an insect (well that's good) and that it was black (doesn't narrow it down too much) and it had two little loops (?). And my 4 yr. old is just getting over a cold/cough that makes her throw-up. Super awesome. Sleep around here is hard to come by. And work. Work is falling really behind. Boo.

But here's a few for some of you who are waiting patiently.






2 comments:

SJ said...

Maybe the black thing is a dreaded polly pocket shoes or accessory :)
Thanks for posting the pic of A B and Z! I was excited to see it.
Hope you can get some sleep soon.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ooohh, for heavens sake. Good luck and hang in there. Cute shoot!