3.09.2009

Jace and Lily

Oh, the personalities oozing from these two. I told Jace to look for the monkey in my camera and he's still asking his mom why the monkey never came out. I felt kinda bad. Because I lie. To children.

These two are cousins to these girls. And we did the shoot at their house. I think I've mentioned before, pictures at home can be a great way to get kids who may not do as well somewhere unfamiliar. I just chased them around their house, cornered them by windows, and lied to them about monkeys in my camera.
Jenny and Pete--you've done well so far. Keep 'em comin'.




This picture is soooo their life. Lily on the run, and Jace doing whatever it is that Jace does. The kid is hilarious.







My favorite!








He's doing some wicked-sweet superhero moves right here in case you couldn't tell.








Lest you think I asked him to pose for the cover of GQ, I didn't. He was just doin' his thing.


Best fake sad face I've seen yet.









I really like this one too. Cool light.






And a little unsolicited testimonial from their momma (she sent it to me in an e-mail, and yes, I asked her permission to post it here):
"Thank you for coming and taking the pictures. I am really excited and I really enjoyed the session. I always dread taking pictures because I have always gone to some store and the kids are miserable and I am sweating and it is a nightmare for me. Today was great! I wasn't uptight and I had lots of fun with the kids. You are really great with them. I also think it will be fun having the pictures here at our house- since this is where we always are. "
That's how we roll. Stress-free. Lots of fun!!

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Niiiiiice. You rock. How on earth did you get such awesome pictures with totally different lighting and backgrounds and popcorn children? Really great pics!

HRoss said...

Excellent job! The first one of Lily is SO sweet and you sure got Jaces personality...fun and sometimes intense! :)

Shelly Geller said...

Okay, can I say that I LOVE all of these pictures? I love the polka dot dress. . . I love him jumping on the bed, I love his GQ face and his crazy antics and his smooshy face. . . they are alll soooo adorable!