3.07.2009

Now offering MORE FUN!!!

It's time. The newest session in the "studio": the funbooth. And believe me, it's fun.
Designed after the photobooth's we all love. Only you don't have to squeeze into a small box that smells weird and is breeding disease.

Stress-free. All fun. Fast (only takes 30-45minutes). Kid friendly (even wild and crazy kids). No rules. Do and be whatever you want.

The results are unique and fun. Tons of cool ways to display the final products.

And did I mention it's fun!!

Great for families who want something a little different. Or if mom and dad aren't feelin' crazy, we can just do the kids. Or a group of cousins (great gift for grandma and grandpa!). Or a group of friends. Or a kid all alone. Or couples. Or. . . .

For pricing and a more detailed explanation of the funbooth, e-mail me.

And to kick things off, the first 5 people to book a funbooth session before March 11th (session has to take place sometime before June1st) will get a $50 print credit.
Take a look at the first family photobooth session.































Ideas for displays:

Big photo strips. These would look awesome on a long wall, or even hanging on the fridge.

Square prints for a kids bedroom wall:



I had my buddy Mike from the digital orange do some for my family and here's what I did with ours. Nine 11x14 prints on standout boards.



Standout boards are hard and ready to hang. They stick out 3/4" from the wall and are black on the sides. Such a cool way to display pictures.


Or you could put all the pics into an album. The choices are endless. Well maybe not endless, but there's a lot of possibilities.


The funbooth. It's for fun people!
Comments and feedback always appreciated! Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I love it! Sooo much fun and the prints you put up of your family are really fun. Such a great idea!

Brit H. said...

AWESOME! I LOVE IT. The ideas for the strips and foursome, awesome. They look so good. I LOVE the wall (prints of your family) idea the most. SO awesome. Love it. Actually, I may have to order the strip of Craig and I for our room. Ahh, anyway, good work!

Shannon said...

I love the boards. Where do you get them done?

Risa West said...

awesome...rad-tastic...and freakin amazing... love the idea

risa

Alice Bigelow said...

YOU are the posterchild for TALENT!!!
I love the pics of Katies Fam and your kind mention of me was really very sweet and warmed this cynical old heart!
Love you Lindsay!!!
AB