3.18.2009

Lots of heads.

More of those heads. For anyone wondering, I take these with a Canon 50mm 1.4 lens. Shot at 1.8 (except for the little guy--he was moving all over the place so I bumped it up to 2.2 on him) in the driveway in front of their house. The sun had already been set for 20 minutes so we were running way low on fuel, Mav (Top Gun baby). Processing: A little contrast added in Bridge Camera Raw (although I shoot all my stuff in Jpeg--no RAW here. I don't have the hard drive space for RAW files), a little contrast in Photoshop using Curves. And I do my black and whites in Lightroom. Clear as mud, right?!

If you're interested in head shots for the family, e-mail me for pricing.





















1 comment:

Jenny and Jared said...

Clear as mud is right!! Someday maybe I will understand the photography jargon. These pictures are cute- I hardly recognized them they are all so grown up!