3.04.2009


**Updated to add: If you have already booked a session with me, my old prices will apply.**
It's final. The changes have been made. Want to know what? Check out the website for further details. Some changes in pricing. Discs will still be available. But now you'll have something to show instead of an expensive disc that gets lost with all the other discs in your house.
I'm the type of person that likes to provide quality over quantity. So that's what we're going for here. Quality.
I'm excited and happy with where things are headed. I'm still tweaking things here and there, so there may be a few more little changes in the weeks to come, but we've got a good start.
And later this week I'll be posting about a new session I'll be offering. It's all about F.U.N!
So check back peeps.
I'm out.

No comments: